- Pasadena Remodeler
Pasadena Bath Remodel – 8 Signs that It’s Time to Update Your Bathroom
Updated: Oct 28, 2021
Pasadena Bathroom Remodel – Whether you just bought a new house or you’ve lived there for a while, you may be wondering how to tell when it’s time to update your bathroom. The good news is that there are actually plenty of signs that you can look out for that will tell you when it’s time to upgrade this space. Reading on, you can learn all about these signs so that you know when it’s time for a bathroom remodel in Pasadena. Pasadena Bath Remodel is
1. Water is Dripping in the Shower or Bathtub While you want to make sure that water comes out when it’s supposed to for your bath or shower if it’s constantly leaking when not in use that means it’s time to upgrade the space. There could be an issue like the shower isn’t properly waterproofed or that the pipes need to be fixed or brought up to code. If you notice constant water dripping, it’s time to update the space.
2. Bathroom Has Safety Hazards Your bathroom can be a very dangerous place, especially when dealing with issues like broken tiles or water leaks that can lead to slip and fall hazards. If you are concerned about the safety of the bathroom, this is very much a sign that you need to update it. You don’t want to risk getting hurt every time that you go into the bathroom.
3. Need More Storage The unfortunate reality of any home is that the more that you live in it, the more that you realize that you need more space. It’s important that your home functions in the way that you need it to. If it doesn’t, then that means there needs to be some changes made.
4. Keep Spending Money on Quick Fixes Do you notice that you are frequently doing quick and easy fixes around your bathroom? Maybe you keep having to fix a leak in the shower that keeps coming back. If you are frequently spending money on these minor repairs, it can quickly add up. It will be more cost-effective in the long run to just update the bathroom and make sure that everything is as it should be.
5. No Waterproofing in the Bathroom Waterproofing is a relatively new concept in building homes, only starting around the 80s and 90s. That means prior to these decades (or even during), you may need to get your bathroom waterproofed. Waterproofing can prevent any serious damage from regular use in the bathroom or in case of any leaks.
6. Space is Outdated Do you keep hearing people say that your bathroom looks straight out of the 70s? Do you think that? If so, then it’s definitely time to upgrade the space. This can be an opportunity to create a bathroom oasis that is truly unique and exactly what you want. Get rid of the outdated look and modernize the space with something really incredible.
7. Increase Your Home’s Value If you are considering selling your home at some point you will want to upgrade your bathroom. An upgraded bathroom can not only make your home more appealing to potential buyers, but it can also increase the value of your home. Being able to sell your house for a profit can really help if you intend to sell your home any time in the future.
8. If You Notice Mold or Mildew (Or Suspect It) Mold and mildew can be unpleasant to your health and your enjoyment of the home. It has a distinct smell that can bother you in the space and look unappealing. If you notice these issues, it’s time for a bathroom remodel. This is because the mold and mildew signify a potentially major issue that needs to be repaired and it’s bad for your health.
Conclusion If you notice any of these signs, this could mean that it’s time for a major update to your bathroom. That means you need to call a team of experts to ensure that you get the best bathroom remodel. You can always call the experts at Handyman Connection of Pasadena for your free consulting and estimate at 626-744-0402! Share:
Related Services Plumbing Remodeling Flooring Categories Aging in Place Bathroom Carpentry Decks Drywall Electrical Fences Flooring Home Improvement Kitchen Maintenance & Installations Painting Plumbing Remodeling Repairs Shelving Storage Tile Uncategorized